Vacancy for a Councillor

. . .


There is a vacancy for a Councillor for the Parish of HULME WALFIELD

An election to fill the vacancy will be held if the electors for the said Electoral area
give notice to the Returning Officer requesting such an election within 14 days
(excluding Saturdays Sundays and Bank Holidays) of the date of this notice.

The address of the Returning Officer is:

The Returning Officer
Cheshire East Council
Middlewich Road
CW11 1HZ

Any request for an election to be held to fill the vacancy must be in writing and sent

to the Returning Officer not later than 18th March 2020.
If no such notice is given the Parish Council will fill the vacancy by co-option.

DATE: 27th February 2020

K Marsh
K MARSH (Clerk)

For further advice on procedure please call the Elections Office at Cheshire East Council
on 01270 685898

To apply please contact the Clerk on 07739 396104 or email for further details.

. . .