PCSO Sue Holt has arranged the following dates and venues for beat surgeries during October:
- Sunday 3rd October 10.00 11.00am – Brereton Heath Nature Reserve
- Sunday 3rd October 3.00 – 4.00pm – Co-op Lawton Way, Elworth
- Wednesday 13th October 9.30 – 11.00am St Oswald’s Church, Brereton
- Monday 18th October 3.00 – 4.00pm G Gee’s Café, Somerford Park Farm
- Tuesday 19th October 6.00 – 7.00pm St Peter’s Church Hall, Elworth
- Saturday 23rd October 2.00 – 3.00pm Malkins Bank Golf Club
Plans and New Initiatives
Sue reports that the Policing team are back in schools addressing road safety and parking around them and any other topics that the individual schools would like to cover.
They are also monitoring a number of roads around the area, including the A50, A54 and the Congleton Link Road.
Residents are being encouraged to engage with the Resident’s Voice survey (opens in a new window). This is a survey for members of the public to complete to indicate what their concerns are in their local area so that the Neighbourhood Policing Team can be made aware and address them. Leaflets are also being delivered to homes. Please ensure when completing the survey that you state that you live in the Brereton Rural Ward and add your street name so that the issue can be allocated to the correct Officers.
The Policing Team are encouraging residents on new estates in the area to set up Neighbourhood Watch Schemes. For more information click on the link to The Neighbourhood Watch leaflet (opens in a new window).