Neighbourhood Plan Sub Committee Meeting 29.06.17

. . .

Attendees: Karen Ogden, Pat Amies, Mark Wakerly, Lucy Hughes

Absent: Graham Silman, Gail Booth

 

  1. Regulation 14 comments:

46 resident and business completed response forms were received.  3 were not included in the summary findings due to late arrival or mandatory fields incomplete.

Lucy Hughes talked through the comments received and the areas where the plan might be amended in response.  The sub committee members present agreed what amendments should be made to the Holme Walfield and Somerford Booths Neighbourhood Plan in light of the feedback and discussions at the meeting.

 

Actions:

KJO to revise the plan with agreed changed in readiness for Reg 15 submission.

MW to forward cycle figures information to LH and Shona Amies.

 

  1.  Next Steps:

The next steps in the Neighbourhood Planning process were discussed.  It was agreed that the committee would aim to submit the plan, and the additional required information (Basic Conditions Statement & Consultation Statement) on 24th July.

Actions:

KJO to contact Tom Evans, Cheshire East and advise that we propose to submit the Neighbourhood Plan on 24th July for Regulation 15.

KJO to provide details of how Reg 14 consultation was completed to LH for the consultation statement.

MW to provide photos of the consultation meeting event at Westlow Mere to LH for the consultation statement.

 

  1.  Finance:

KJO confirmed that JM clerk had applied for additional funding to enable the committee to complete the N. Plan.

Actions required:

These were agreed during the discussions and are documented above.

 

Next meeting date:  To be confirmed but will likely be in September.

. . .