You are invited to attend the meeting of the Parish Council on the 7th February 2019 at
7.30 pm at Westlow Mere, Giantswood Lane, Congleton CW12 2JJ in the function room.
If the members of the public are present, there will be a period of question time at the beginning and at the end of the meeting.
|Declaration of Interest||To receive any declarations of interest.|
|PART 1 – PUBLIC AND PRESS|
|3. Congleton Link Road||
|6. Alderley Gate – Bloor Homes||
|7. Risk Assessment||
|8. Cheshire East||To suspend standing orders and receive a report from any Ward Members present|
|9. Congleton Ramblers||
|10. Neighbourhood Plan||
|11. Planning Applications||To consider the following applications and any other since the publication of the agenda –
· 19/0105C Somerford Booths hall, hall Green Lane, Somerford Booths CW12 2LY – Advertisement consent for roadside signage
· 19/0013C Land of Smithy Lane, Hulme Walfield – construction of event training and livery facility.
· 18/6406C Tanyard Farm, Nursery, Mill Lane, Somerford Booths CW12 2JT – Proposed change of use of land and business premises to residential dwelling and new garage building.
· Hardknott, Giantswood Lane, Hulme Walfield CW12 2HH – proposed first floor extension, single integral garage and internal alterations.
18/1014C Sandy Lane Farm, Giantswood Lane, Hulme Walfield CW12 2JJ – Conversion of agricultural building into dwelling. – to note appeal
18/2968C Dairy House Farm, Somerford Booths CW12 2LY- To note the appeal
To consider the dated complaint of the two storage containers
|12. Accounts||BALANCE OF ACCOUNT = £14,161.31
· £200.00 J D Henry Ltd
· £239.74 Congleton Town Council
|13. Clerks Report||§ GDPR – consider computer package
§ To rearrange the Annual Parish Council meeting due to elections
§ Elections Briefing 28th February 2019
§ Black book – clerk to discuss
|14. Chairman and Members Report||New Community Home Bonus bid – deferred decision|
|To note the next meeting date||7th March 2019|