CHALC has advised that we should arrange socially-distanced meetings if at all possible.
We will resume holding meetings at Westlow Mere Fishing Club.
The estimated total capacity is 20 ( 14 public) so those wishing to attend will be asked to inform the Clerk, Emma.
Masks should be worn by all, except speaking Councillors.
The adjourned meeting will be limited in content, any non-urgent matters being deferred to the next meeting (17th June).
The Agenda for the upcoming meeting is as follows :-
DATE : Thursday 27th May : TIME : 19:30
- Apologies : John Spence ( received).
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of Annual Parish Council : 2020
- Welcome : New Parish Clerk : Emma Bambrook : formal appointment (previously accepted)
- Co-option of New Parish Councillor : Mark Hill
- Appointment of Officers and Agreement to Roles
Vic Brown : Chairman
Mark Wakerley : Vice Chairman
Hand-over of Chair
- Open Session : Urgent Questions for the Public : to last no longer than 10 minutes at the start of the meeting. After questions the Chairman will reconvene the Parish Council meeting.
- Chairman’s Opening Remarks : 5 mins : VB
- Accounts : Sign off of Audit and Certification : MW/VB
- Approval of any urgent spending
- Any other relevant URGENT business